 Space / 20729
    Re: MOC: a.c.e.r. Insertion Mech Unit —John Henry Kruer
   Very cool, Gil. The legs really work well with the cockpit- its hard to make an armless mech that looks right. The use of the dish and round brick design for the hips also is nice. You are the master of things that stick out! You really did the back (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: MOC: a.c.e.r. Insertion Mech Unit —Gil Shaw
   Thanks John! You nailed it with the notice of the oversized hips. I found I had to puff them out a bit to make up for the lack of upper appendages. Some of the design is inspired from the Zetradi mechs of Robotech Macross, smooshed together with (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)