 Space / 20728
    Re: MOC: The Hummingbird —Stephen F. Roberts
   On 13:39 01/28/2003 +0000, George Haberberger wrote (...) Cute little design, nicely executed. Is it orbit capable? :-) I love the page. The "Paid Endorsement"! funneee touch. A good story page makes a good design that much better :-) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: The Hummingbird —George Haberberger
   (...) Thanks for the feedback. The Hummingbird isn't designed to be orbital capable, as the propulsion depends on using the atmosphere for a working fluid, but I suppose one could jury rig an internal propulsive gas source and maybe make it to low (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)