 Space / 20694
    Re: some teasers —John Henry Kruer
   (...) I believe that they are made so somebody can cross-post a message into multiple groups but only get replies in one, either because of lack of relevence, too many groups, or other reasons. In lugnet.announce.moc, I believe the reason you have (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: some teasers —Thomas Jost
   (...) hey John, thanks for the explanation. It's very nice here how one gets some help as a new poster... (...) I worked rather hard on the engine and think that it came out quite well - I'm glad one can see the "heavy-duty-military"-look... (...) (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)