 Space / 20675
Re: K-wing construction pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:09:31 GMT

My mocs have been subject to torment from my nephews.  I have a moonbase and
monorail setup and the big excitement is to have two monorails running at
the same time with crashes and derailments.  This induces screams of
excitement.  And of course the ships get dropped, rebuilt and there are
always interesting modifications/greebles added to everything.
One of the funnier things that happened was when doctor McCoy wandered off
from the Galileo, lost his hair, stole a helmet and absconded with a
blacktron ship.

I am also building the ISD and every time I turn around the Dog has done
something to it and parts are strewn around the floor.  He particularly
likes using the book as a pillow.  Some much for a pristine kit.  For some
reason the engines are always falling off.

Patty

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jon Palmer writes:

Have your MOCs been through get togethers of similar or greater magnitude?
Have any funny stories?  Keep your Lego locked up or is it fair game at
parties?