 Space / 20557
  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

Damn, I knew I should've gone out and bought one of those buckets in order to get a picket fence :) I could've won! Heck, I was also hoping you'd go by the number of each lame part used, as I have a great many of them in my model. Oh well. It was (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

(...) Or if you'd bought Nick Bluetooth you could have walked away with it :) I did consider going by the quantity of each part, but I think the way I did it encouraged using more different parts rather than relying on lots of a particular one. Of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Lame Parts Competition - The Prize Winners

(...) Hah! I almost used the Nick Bluetooth minilegs I got from the McDonalds Happy meal promo baby Galidor thing, but since I wanted to keep the brown and tan color scheme, I figured blue legs just wouldn't cut it. Ahh, well. (...) How about next (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)