 Space / 20544
  Re: New poster, new MOC

(...) Hi Bennie and welcome! starship No.3 is my favourite. Man, this is huge! What I specially like is the front part with those sloping sides. And there's a lot of good-looking snot here and there. Ah, and I like this comm-array: (URL) wonder (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New poster, new MOC

(...) Thanks =) There is an interior, but I didn't make it easilly accessible. I wanted to keep it strong enough to hold together. (it can support it's own weight yay) I intend to take a few of the panels away soon, and then have my uncle (who owns (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)