 Space / 20504
    Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again —Chris Giddens
   (...) *sigh* One regrets he can't build all day every day. Gotta work sometime. (...) Thanks a lot! I regret that I didn't take more pics and post some of these first models. Lazyness, broken camera, and a rush before fest all contributed to it. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again —Allister McLaren
   (...) I feel your pain. I've got that, plus two preschool boys to chase around. (...) I missed out on getting a mostly complete Poolside Paradise (it did have all the windows) at a reasonable price on Ebay by SECONDS. I'm still a bit bitter about (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)