 Space / 20442
  Re: more .space Crash Course ideas

Here is a prototype docking port airlock passageway I created for the moonbase modules: (URL) main feature is its ability to function as a passageway between modules when the airlock is not needed. It is intended for semi-permanent connection (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: more .space Crash Course ideas

(...) Looks good. Could we have some more shots to see how it works? Nathan Wells (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: more .space Crash Course ideas

Don't hold your breath. I need a better camera. Its really pretty simple. 2x2 turntable on the bottom and the top is held in place with 4 3x3 triangular plates. Top has 2x2 round and 2x2 square plates to make a knob to turn it. HTH (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)