 Space / 20417
  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

I think this one has merit Pat, particularily for it's fidelity to the 70's anime ship aesthetic. Poking around the several Yamato/Starblazers referrence sites, it struck me that the designs of the time are curving, bulbous lots, often resembling (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

Thanks Gil! Yeah, you can never tell when it comes to matters of taste. Curved lines as we all know are hard to do in LEGO, even harder in smallish designs with fewer parts. I always like challenging myself in this way. Building this model was also (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)