 Space / 20398
  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

"Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message news:H8xzCw.L4C@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> I'm going to be blunt and say I don't really like this one. This is not to say that it doesn't have its appeal, but in my opinion it isn't (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Microfig Attack Carrier

Hey Jon! Fair enough. The design is much more straight forward than some of my previous models. The construction is also pretty simple while taking advantage of some of the newer parts. I guess this model was more about obtaining a shape I had (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)