 Space / 20389
    Re: Water-bags fight back —Leonard Hoffman
   leave it to a queenslander to save humanity from the fleebnork scourge... wow! what a super-super design! i must saw your designs are really unique, if not weird, which is always a refreshing thing to see! always branching out in new ways! and a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Water-bags fight back —Mark Neumann
     Bwhahahahhaahha, *gasp* hahahahhahaahahah! Ah, this is wonderful! So I suppose we'll be seeing a Black Flag SQD showing soon? (after the Black Sheep SQD) Great Job! Can't wait to see what direction this little war takes next. Methinks the Fleebs (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Water-bags fight back —Allister McLaren
   (...) Thanks Lenny. I figure if my technical abilities aren't as developed as the more experienced builders in .space, I can at least try and get a few laughs. Cheers, Allister (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)