 Space / 20389
Re: Water-bags fight back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:53:34 GMT

leave it to a queenslander to save humanity from the fleebnork scourge...

wow! what a super-super design! i must saw your designs are really unique, if
not weird, which is always a refreshing thing to see! always branching out in
new ways!

and a spray can, at that! hu-rah!
-lenny

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
With pictures in the press of some rather threatening craft
(http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=20186
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=20220), and reports that intelligent
Fleebnorks are preparing for war on Earth, Humanity seeks a hero.

That hero has emerged in the form of one Nobby Tucker, a former pest control
expert from Longreach, that has been living out his retirement in the
tranquility of the Queensland out back inventing a range of odd machinery
from scrap iron and flax grass.

Upon hearing of the new Fleebnork menace, Nobby immediately cobbled together
a (hopefully) spaceworthy craft from bits and pieces of old metal lying
around the property, including several from the ill fated Sky lab that
fortuitously fell to Earth not far from his homestead. He has also developed
a weapons technology based around the chemicals bioallethrin and
bioresmethrin propelled by hydrocarbons into a fine mist that early tests
have shown to have a devastating effect on Fleebcraft.

Nobby has been cagey about the details of his craft, and hesitant to release
photos due to 'those traitorous slime down at the pub', but a local reporter
did manage to catch a few secret shots of test flights.

We wish Nobby well in his fight against the Fleebs and hope his decision to
face them single-handedly isn't too ill considered and disatrously heroic.

Reporting from Longreach
Allister
acting Fleebwar correspondent