 Space / 20386
  Water-bags fight back

With pictures in the press of some rather threatening craft ((URL) and reports that intelligent Fleebnorks are preparing for war on Earth, Humanity seeks a hero. That hero has emerged in the form of one Nobby Tucker, a former pest control expert (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

LOL! That's very cool. The cockpit is very ingenius, and the landing gear and nozzle part all are really well made. I really like designes based off real-life objects. Prepare for my intreped story- Bill the bot versues the fleebnorks. :) -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

leave it to a queenslander to save humanity from the fleebnork scourge... wow! what a super-super design! i must saw your designs are really unique, if not weird, which is always a refreshing thing to see! always branching out in new ways! and a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

Bwhahahahhaahha, *gasp* hahahahhahaahahah! Ah, this is wonderful! So I suppose we'll be seeing a Black Flag SQD showing soon? (after the Black Sheep SQD) Great Job! Can't wait to see what direction this little war takes next. Methinks the Fleebs (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:H8yrs8.9Ew@lugnet.com... (...) Wonderful, I love it! -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

(...) Thanks. If the Aerosol fighter fails in the fight there are backup plans to call in the swat team and crush the opposition once and for all. Stay tuned for further fleebwar updates. (...) I'm looking forward to it. Allister (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

(...) Thanks Lenny. I figure if my technical abilities aren't as developed as the more experienced builders in .space, I can at least try and get a few laughs. Cheers, Allister (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes: <snip> (...) Devestating to invading Fleebnorks, and kind to the ozone layer! Well done! The hand held backup weapon system in (URL) is a nice touch too. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

(...) Well, there's not much point in saving the planet from alien invasion only to drown from rising water levels in a hundred years time. (...) Well spotted that man! :^) Allister (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

Too funny. I skimmed the writeup and went for the photos (guilty!), then went back to it after the 'BigClue' shot. Love the joke MOC's..... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Water-bags fight back

(...) Joke? JOKE!? War is no joking matter, Man. A ;^) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)