 Space / 2038
    New microfig ship and other news —Patrick Justison
   Hey all! I have created a new microfig scale ship as part of a new line of ships I'm creating. It's called the E-9, and is designed around elements that are in new official sets. Here are some renderings of the CAD version: (URL) also in the process (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New microfig ship and other news —Bryce McGlone
   (...) This is a very sleek ship. I actually saw it earlier. I relly like the way all of your ships have the same industrial, real world look to them. Take care (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)