 Space / 20378
  Metroid: The Hunter

I got a really cool idea on how to make a Samus Aran minifig. My NLSO was kind enough to do the custom paint job for me. Now I have 'The Hunter' as a minifig. (URL) in case someone doesn't know Samus Aran is the main character in the Metroid series (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) scheme is perfect. I have got to try and make one of those even if it is only half as good. You have got to make her ship too that would rock any plans to do so? -James (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Metroid: The Hunter

(...) kind (...) minifig. (...) Yes, actually. It might take a little while to work out the details in my head by I am definately going to make her gunship. The only thing I think will be really off, is the top hatch will need to be twice as large (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.off-topic.fun)