 Space / 20293
    Re: The A.R.C. —Jon Palmer
   "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8svJI.2zo@lugnet.com... (...) Whoa! That is friggin insane man. I can't believe you did that without building it irl (not like something this big would be easy) I need details and story, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The A.R.C. —Joel Kuester
   (...) thanks Jon! yeah, I was actually surpirsed at how well it all came together. Especially since I haven't built anything in almost a year :P I made a sketch of a mecha yesterday afternoon, and it just screamed out to be built. I was having a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)