 Space / 20273
Re: Update to my site - some new MOCs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Summersgill writes:
Hello everyone (can I say fellow.spacers yet?).

Of course. :-)

<snip>

Yes, I know they are all fairly basic - but I like the look of them
personally and I am gradually getting more adventurous with my building
techniques - honest I am.  As for why I use MLCAD - it's just easier for me
right now as my LEGO collection isn't exactly huge...

I find it hard to get into micro and nanofig stuff, but I really like how
this stuff all looks almost the same with slight differences.  Looks like it
was all made by the same manufacturer.  Nifty.

And, whilst I'm here someone asked me last time if I planned to do any
mini-fig scale stuff - so I've kind of "had a go" at my first proper
mini-fig MOC - the Nymph class Interceptor, and that's here:

http://www.shush-its-secret.demon.co.uk/Nymph.html

Now this I really like!  The red trim is really cool.  Great start at
minifig stuff - I hope to see more!

-Chris