 Space / 20247
    Re: Throwing one out to the .space peeps —John P. Henderson
   (...) I would add that this ability to digitally store images of our MOCs also makes it less painful to dismantle them. Once a MOC has been well documented, the builder can feel more inclined to use its pieces for a newer design, because the first (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Throwing one out to the .space peeps —Nathan Wells
     (...) Very true. Take me, for example: A few months ago I built a model I lamely named 'Rust Wing Fighter' The overall shape and color scheme was very crappy, but the wings of the craft were super cool. So I took pics and tore apart the model (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Throwing one out to the .space peeps —Matt Hein
   (...) Heh, definitely! Before I downloaded a renderer or used a digicam, I constantly found it a burden to take apart my models, so I had to document them the *old fashioned way*, using pencil and paper... nice thing about that is that I don't need (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)