 Space / 20240
    Re: Some great Space info and dicussion —Leonard Hoffman
   <snip> (...) I think this is an excellent question to ask in the face of Space Warfare. Why in space? I've asked myself that, and this is what I came up with: Obviously planets and planetoid structures (asteroids, etc) would be the key territory to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Some great Space info and dicussion —Tony Alexander
   (...) Not according to Star Trek. Space is relatively planar, so you essentially have borders. Everyone knows you can't go around a temporal anomoly...you have to go straight through. And all spaceships face up. Peace, Long Life, and Giggles, Tony (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)