 Space / 20184
    Felix returns —Paul Hartzog
   WHAAA...AAA felix returns given the gruesomeness of his post i'm not sure we werent' better off w/out him??? welcome bak, F :-D like the ship, particularly the restrained use of red -p (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Felix returns —Felix Greco
    (...) Thanks for the compliment. Interesting it comes from you, as I took a lot from the advice you give on your site. In retrospect, I really took a lot away from BF2K. While we were waiting for Chris one morning you were flipping through a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)