 Space / 20149
  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

(...) I thorougly enjoyed "The Bipolar Bear." Especially the part about eating polar bears. Yummy! Also, poetic. However, if your protagonist lives at the North Pole, I believe he will need swim fins, not landing gear and boots. This is not to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Bipolar Bear

Dear (soon to be) Dr Braun, Thank you for your timely and kind response. In case you were wondering, the figurative nature of your post has not escaped me: It is clear that by stating polar bear is yummy, you make allegorical reference to the fall (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)