 Space / 20135
    Re: The Quasar —Chris Maddison
   Cool. Like Paul said, the first thing I thought of when I saw it was "racing boat". The shape of it is really pleasing. I think that the sporadic black and antifreeze bits detract a bit from the model. I makes an otherwise clean design look kind of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Quasar —Curt Tigges
   (...) Well, I didn't originally intend for it to look like that, it just... got that way, hehehe. But I guess it's shape doesn't really matter, since its intended only for space. (...) Thank you. The only way I was able to get it that way is because (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)