 Space / 20086
Re: Hoverbike: Gladius and pilot; Roman "Warrior" Arcane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:27:04 GMT

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Wow..quite the bruiser.  The engine configuration look almost Star Warsian.
A nice mesh with the background of machine and man.

I _think_ that's where some of the influence comes from.

It would be great one day if some of these bikes could make it to a 'Fest
and all be gathered for a large group shot.

I second that. Unfortunately unless there's a Bingofest (bingo is the local
nickname Binghamton NY) you probably won't see this one live. Same
for our moonbase module.:(

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS