 Space / 20069
  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Eh, just steal a car. Oh, wait, no. I've been playing too much Grand Theft Auto, it seems. (...) Cheaper than flying. Plus, the poor boy doesn't have a car! I think that's worthwhile enough to put up with this freak. Adrian -- (URL) (I'm (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Heh, me too, if there's such a thing. Vercetti makes it look so easy. :-) (...) Yeah. I'm hoping that I can get Shiri and myself to Chicago and ride out with Tim. Of course, Tim doesn't know that yet. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)