 Space / 20025
Re: PA003 Power Armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:33:53 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, David Rabadan writes:
Hello everyone.  I have been trying to create a cheaper and,
to borrow terms from other builders, mass produceable power armor.
I came up with something by researching Maschinen Krieger

http://www.kkuda.co.jp/eddy/yougo/yougolistwepon.html

I'd never seen this before! I like! Very cool!

These are only teaser pics.  I will have more detailed, and
hopefully better pics soon.
Here are some links until moderation is done:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dnr360/PA003/pa003tease1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dnr360/PA003/pa003tease2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dnr360/PA003/pa003tease3.jpg

This is very very neat-- I love the arm joints! It's so tough to get the
shapes you want at small scale; this is an incredible use of highly
specialized pieces. Great job!

stuart