 Space / 2000
  Re: New MOC from Brikwars: Dragoon MK2 and Rampage

Heh.. your dragoon employs my personal favorite type of light weaponry: One of the "robot body" parts with an antenna and a couple of 1x1 cylinders. There are a number of variations on this theme, from a "body" with an antenna stuck in it as the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC from Brikwars: Dragoon MK2 and Rampage

(...) It's actually not an antenna, it's a minifig challis/goblet stuck between a pair of 1x1 cylinders. I like the looks of it, because of the way it curves, even moreso than the antenna trick. The Rampage uses your idea more closely, with a dark (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)