 Space / 19991
Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:28:22 GMT

On 21:21 01/09/2003 +0000, Hendo (John P. Henderson) wrote

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman writes:
I have been reluctant to post this MOC because of all the oustanding,
humbling examples in this genre.

Wha?  You show too much modesty!  This ship is impressive!

Any feedback/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Brickshelf a little slow for me today, so I cannot give a complete
commentary.  But I can say that I like the overall look of this ship.  I for
one like the engine array (although if it is designed for staying close to a
planet, it might not need to be so big, the array that is).  The engines on
the side look cool.  The interior details are really well done too.  But
hey, what's this?  Look out little medic guy!  The other medic has a knife!
Look out!  Aaaah!!     ;-]

His ship takes discipline seriously... :-)

(finally got around to getting my emailer setup to post... darn I'm slack :-)