 Space / 19929
  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) the statues of the birds on the first floor interior, the logo of "Tours" built into the wall, and the SNOT windows on the observatory -I love that! The bus is great too (especially your description in your post). Cool work! I hope this (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) Thanks John. I only wish I had some of those windows in trans light blue. It would have been nice to see inside a bit more clearly. O well, you build with what you got (YBWWYG - my nomination for new acronym of the week (NAOTW)) (...) Thanks. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)