 Space / 19904
  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

That's great work. The colors are perfect. I like the hinge pieces to the sides of the seat. And Spidey rocks with that helmet. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

Thanks Andrew. Yea the colors did turn out good. I think my favorite part is the nose of the bike. That helmet was one good thing I got from that blue dragster in the Racers Theme. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)