 Space / 19900
  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

Okay...to start, ANY reference to the Secret Wars just makes my day ;) This is absolutely priceless Jamie, not to mention a beautiful job in the process. My favorite aspect however is Petey's helmet....now THAT'S a figure! I'd love to see this (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

(...) Ahh yes, the Secret Wars :). Maybe this could be a Symbiote Bike. lol (...) Hey, I forgot about his turbocycle that he built. For this one I remembered all those action figures that came out in the 80's, but the toy companies needed to make (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One last HoverBike for you comic fans

(...) If Jamie's coming to Brickswest, you may just get your wish. I figure my turbocycles are small enough that I ought to actually be able to bring them with me. Although I suppose I ought to book the hotel, buy airfare, and register first, eh? (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)