 Space / 19827
    Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today! —Andrew Martin
   Those all rock. It's a great frame, and these bikes make great use of it. I really like the horn on the Rhino. I made three today. Hopefully I'll have them posted soon. I'm stuck coming up with a name for one at the moment. Thanks for giving us this (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today! —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks Andrew. The frame is the best part about them - very versatile. (...) That's what started the whole thing (again). I was looking at my Frostbite and said "what if there was a cone there"...and here we are. (...) I'm looking forward to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)