 Space / 19818
  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

(...) Yeah, I know just what you mean. Way back when I did the first one (before the Marine bike featured in the Dundee's story), I was hooked on the basic frame. (...) Heh, this is cool. Great job with the horns, and that big fin thing in the back (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Chris. After seeing all your hoverbikes and reading all the background stories of the drivers, I fell in love with them. It's great having a little project that can take 15 minutes to a half to build. Too bad we couldn't acctually see a race (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)