 Space / 19779
    Nano-Ships —Wayne McCaul
   I was just messing around with some parts last night and came up with a couple of quick nano-ships. Luxury Cruiser: I made this one entirely from the Jedi Starfighter set. Actually, I was just disassembling it and some of the pieces came together. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nano-Ships —John Henry Kruer
   (...) That's very nice, the angles and sticking-out parts really give it the feel of a huge spaceship. The printed parts work out well, too. (...) This one is also nifty. The wierd wedge/plate part works really well here, and the overall shape is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)