 Space / 19778
  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

Awesome, I remember when you first made the hoverbike and i thought it was very cool. Right now i am working on my own hoverbike, I'll take pics of it tomorrow when it's finished. T. ps. Those new hoverbikes you made look great, I like the Rhino one (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Have HoverBike, will travel. Build your own today!

(...) Ahh, back in the day...:-) (...) Cool. Stick in on a webpage or brickshelf for all to see! (...) Thanks! That was the first one I did (in this new set). -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)