 Space / 19760
Re: New MOC: TAPod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 03:00:18 GMT

ROFL,
the neon under the sides is darn hilarious
and the minifig too

:-D

-paul

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I've been meaning to build this for a long time, ever since reading this
message:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=17926
Buying this set a couple days ago convinced me it was finally time to build
the pod:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4792
Here's the result:
http://lego.bldesign.org/?v=new