 Space / 17926
17925  |  17927
Subject:
pods are getting lame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 07:00:26 GMT

i'll be the first to say that I think pods are getting super lame...

Why is every pod armed to the teeth, winged, or oversized these days... ?
I'd love to see some high performance or luxury pods.

if i were a minifig i'd want a trickass pod that was quick and agile.  Like
a BMW or Mercedes.  Why is nobody thinking that way?

pods are so kewl!

lets think twice before we dilute the idea of a sweet personal spacecraft.