 Space / 19742
  M:tron poster scanned (at last)

Hi there, while searching through my large pile of Lego-related paper (instructions, posters, adds, etc.) I came across this poster, what do you think?: (URL) made an effort to scan it (had to hook up my GF's computer with scanner into my network (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: M:tron poster scanned (at last)

Wow. This is really nostalgic for me- even though I never even was alive to get any MTron! :) All the cool spaceships and rovers and bots, all performing their heavy industrial job... no lightsaber or R2-D2 in sight. -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)