 Space / 19742
M:tron poster scanned (at last)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:59:40 GMT

Hi there,

while searching through my large pile of Lego-related paper (instructions,
posters, adds, etc.) I came across this poster, what do you think?:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Media/mtronposter.jpg
I made an effort to scan it (had to hook up my GF's computer with scanner
into my network and all). This poster was scanned in three pages, as the
scanner we have is only A4 :-( But, you can almost not see that the image
was originally three images, right?
I have some more posters that I could scan if anybody's interested?

Mark "the things I do for my hobbies" de Kock