 Space / 1973
    Re: MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren" —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I seriously like that color carpet. I guess I am just weird. (...) I have to agree with Jon on this. Lindsay you have made a very good model along Event Horizon design principles. (...) I planed on using Znap in my military base for my colony. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Command Module of Starship "Suffren" —Tom McDonald
   (...) That carpet rocks.. you could do shots of landing parties and explorations and stuff on a red planet... and then there's the shot of that rippled comforter thingy that looks like a crashed ship on a dune planet.. way cool. (...) Looks way (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)