 Space / 19683
  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

Sounds cool. Of course, the 5-foot high wall thing is a bit off, but for the sake of simplicity we can say that 8x8x5 studs equals ton. Sounds like a cool idea! I wonder if the actual measurements taken in the game RPG Traveller is true, though. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Displacement Tonnage for Spaceships?

(...) Yes, and it was this relatively convenient conversion that made me think this measurment might be useful for some of us who build in ABS. (...) Based on the other commentary I have seen, I would guess no. But I still feel it was worthy of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)