 Space / 19675
  Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

(...) colors thrown in on some mocs these days, but the colors seem to work well on this model. (I tend to prefer consistant blocks of color that work together...). Now you need to make more cargo thingys for it to carry. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer

(...) Glad you liked it, Kyle. In my next MOC (ISD-spurred) I plan to use color blocking, Mladalen-style. But I'm glad the colors worked well. Though, since it is supposed to be 'junky,' it could be excused even if it didn't work. (...) Working on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)