 Space / 19685
Re: Alien Fighter+a variation on a theme by Jon Palmer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:27:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:

And Dave's Freighter, a model that is inspired by Jon Palmer's Bison MOC
(that is truley one the best MOCs ever, IMO)

Looks pretty cool. Allthough I am not much of a fan of the random extra
colors thrown in on some mocs these days, but the colors seem to work well
on this model. (I tend to prefer consistant blocks of color that work
together...).

Glad you liked it, Kyle.  In my next MOC (ISD-spurred) I plan to use color
blocking, Mladalen-style.  But I'm glad the colors worked well.  Though,
since it is supposed to be 'junky,' it could be excused even if it didn't work.

Now you need to make more cargo thingys for it to carry.

Working on that... I'm trying to make a easily switched but sturdy cargo system.

-JHK