 Space / 19600
  Rare blue engine cone available in 2003

Hey spaceheads, Dunno if you've seen the new NBA sets up close, but besides having new minifig faces for pirates, bounty hunters, and other space rabble... a rather rare space piece is available this set: (URL) a BLUE engine cone formerly only in (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Rare blue engine cone available in 2003

(...) Do you have this set already? Can you confirm its the studded cone and not this one: (URL) has been used in a lot of more recent sets.... If so that would be cool! (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Rare blue engine cone available in 2003

(...) Hey Larry, This should answer your question: (URL) is used as the base of the backboard in the NBA sets. And sorry abot the bad color, I di dnot go thru my entire picture taking process for it ;) Mark (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)