 Space / 19598
Re: Grand Admiral Demoted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:

(It's just a joke. I'm not about to pour clam chowder down anyone's pants, let
alone slice them up. Please don't kill the poor lurker for his feeble attempt >at humor...)

Too late. The contract has been signed. The clones are on their way to your
homeworld with this large, globe-shaped, mixed-grey piece of equipment,
build by the "build your own gun" shipworks Ltd. especially to track down
lurkers and make them feel at home*.

Mark "can't think of one" de Kock

* in the newly build brick, that is