 Space / 19537
Re: Grand Admiral Demoted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:25:24 GMT

Now, now. I think before we start demoting to Wesley Class, Banishing to the
phantom zone, sending to the Spice Mines of Kessel, or whatever else there
is. We should set up some sort of tribunal. A .Space Council if you will.
Order must be maintained in .Space. That or set up a LEGO THUNDERDOME! Two
go in, one comes out. A build to the death.

Anyways those are some great pics guys. I was seriously surprised to see a
demotion announcement in the top stories. This place is great.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Mark Sandlin has been demoted, for the crime of non-building.  He has been
stripped of his rank of Grand Admiral.

He is now Fleebnork Monitor, Wesley Class.
Further proof of this noble new rank can be viewed here:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/mark.jpg

Hail to the king, baby.

[ j o n ]