 Space / 19576
    Re: Some new stuff... —Bob Hayes
   Joe, I like the Manta. It made me think of the old cartoon Marine Boy. I could see it zipping through the water and jumping out like a flying fish. Thanks for sharing. Bob (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Some new stuff... —Joe Meno
   (...) Me too! I was thinking a little of the Flying Sub from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea once I got the general shape done. I wanted something for Ogel's underwater lair. (...) Thanks! (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)