 Space / 19558
  The Bear. A Troop Transport

Hello All. Just postin a new MOC. A Troop Transport named The Bear. It can hold up to 6 troops more if some want to stand up. Heres the link to the main folder: (URL) also finished building a back hatch to the transport. Heres the mainfolder: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

(...) troops get in there?! Damn deserters anyway. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

(...) Thnx Chris. I knew i forgot to mention something :D. I kidnapped some of your troops >:D because i am Evil and all....Muwhahahhahahah hahaha (...) T. (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

I really like the color scheme on this. the dark blue with the brown seems an unlikely combination, but it really works out well here. I was perusing your folder a while back and noticed a brown shuttle that looks alot like the Bear.. was it a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

(...) Don't you ORDER the troops to stand up? Good model! Like the hatch too. Sorta like the Star Trek shuttle hatches for quick deployments. And Tim, your pix of the Geonosian Fighters are at: (deep link) (URL) through gen7 Joe Meno (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

This is interesting Tim...I quite like the Slave 1 canopy partially 'embedded' in the top...make it look a little tougher and keeps the contracted, bear-ish look of the craft. Actually, I like the idea of a Wookie transport....would be a blast to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

(...) I wasn't going to continue to build this transport because of how it was looking in the first stages. So i went out and bought Jango's Slave 1 and put the canopy on it and worked around it till i liked how it looked. Then added the dark blue (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

Very nice. The brown slopes and the Slave I canopy blend well to form the hulky shape, and the hatch is very cool, as well. The way the flaps open works very well. The 'warp naccales' (SP?) work well, and the little dish with the connecting arm on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

I've said it before i'll say it again i like it :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Bear. A Troop Transport

Ahh the Slave 1 canopy strikes again. Thats one cool ship. Nice and bulky, looks like it can take a few hits while dropping of the troops. Good work Tim. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)