 Space / 19547
  Re: They Emerge! (was Re: My Portable Bot Factory)

(...) Very nice! I particullarly like the bot with the 4 spindly legs, the bot with the three thrusters pointing upwards, the bot with the castle helms on the side, and the bot with the hat. Very unique parts usage- the spirit of the whole Bot (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: They Emerge! (was Re: My Portable Bot Factory)

(...) Thanks. I stocked the factory with odd parts with the intent of finding new uses. (...) Yeah, that's my favorite bot of Jon's so far. Great platform to work off of. (...) :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)