 Space / 1952
    Re: More previews from BCS —Joel Kuester
   (...) duh! Nevermind my bad... I HAVE seen your ship... it looks awesome BTW! I am looking forward to seeing it finished. It was sort of hard to tell the exact size, in the pictures... I am curious to know how long is it? I saw it when you posted (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More previews from BCS —Jon Palmer
   (...) Yeah I can't wait till its finished too. : ) It sucks because the only 2 full length pictures I have of it are bad quality. The ship has also changed a lot since then too. As soon as I can I'll get some more full length shots up. Have you (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)