 Space / 19472
    Re: Space legends, my thoughts... —William R. Ward
   (...) Classic Space is great in general, but there are exceptions. Nothing you could put in a Walking Astro Grappler would make it *not* look crap. That's probably the lamest set LEGO ever made, not counting the Time Twisters line I suppose. But I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Space legends, my thoughts... —John P. Henderson
   (...) Although I would be willing to accept Classic reruns with newer helmet styles, I seem to recall trying this years ago and discovering that with certain smaller-cockpit designs, a visored helmet would actually interfere with the closing of the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Space legends, my thoughts... —William R. Ward
   (...) I would omit the visors, since the originals didn't use them. Do you think it would still have that problem with no visor? --Bill. (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Space legends, my thoughts... —John P. Henderson
   (...) Hmm. Well I think if you omit the visors then the problem I recall will be far less likely to occur, if at all. So as long as no one minds the extra-thick chin on the visor-able helmets, then that could be a solution. I am not certain they (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)